Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Is this for real?

While on Pinterest the other day (let's be serious, I am on there EVERY DAY), one of the pinners I follow pinned "How to Lose Up to 10 Pounds in 3 days" on this military diet.   Now, I am not a dieter, I like to EAT - A LOT, but lately, I have noticed that things just are not as firm as they used to be and the tush is turning to mush.  I know that actually doing some type of physical activity would help this "problem", but like I really have time - NOT. 

So is this for REAL?!?!?! 

A co-worker of mine just was telling us how she would like to lose 10 pounds - which I cannot imagine her losing 10 pounds because she would be TINY then, but that is her goal and of course, as a good co-worker (aka nosy, know it all friend), I sent her this diet.  It really does not seem too hard to keep to or follow, but she said it would be much easier to do with a friend  - and I agree - strength in numbers!!!!  I am so tempted to do the diet with her, more just out of curiosity to see if this thing works.  I am thinking that with any diet, the more you NEED to lose, the more comes off with programs like this. 

I will keep everyone posted if I decide to try it with her.  I LOVE to eat and snack all day long, so not sure I could realistically do it, but it is only 3 days right?  Instead, I will stick to my Body By Vi shakes which I LOVE LOVE LOVE and attempt to make time for some physcial activitiy.   I feel so great on the days I drink them and notice such a difference after a consistent week of drinking them for breakfast.  My energy level is up, my skin looks great, and most importantly, I feel less "fluffy" as Mimi says.  I am not losing weight from the shakes, I just wanted to be a little more healthy and not fill my tummy with chips and candy all day - if I am going to fill it, may as well be with healthy stuff right?!?!  I refer to the shakes as my "crack" because if I slack off for a few days, I go through withdrawal.  So for now, until my co-worker strong arms me into trying this CRASH diet with her, I will stick to them (and try to get everyone else to try them too ;) !

Let me know what you think or know anyone that has tried this 3-day Diet plan.

UPDATE: I do not think I need to lose 10 pounds, nor would ever try to!!!  I am really intrigued about this diet and why (or how) it works - serioulsy, 10 pounds in 3 days.  I do have a feeling that the more you need to lose, the more you will lose on this type of plan.  So, you can put the phone down to the eating disorder clinic.  I will try pilates to help the mushy tushy instead!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment