Thursday, July 26, 2012

Holy House!



Quick update on the house progress this week. 

Framing started yesterday (July 25th) and we already have a first floor.  I feel like the house is going to look HUGE, but it is actually shorter than the house across the street (House #3).  Hopefully it looks like that from the road.  I always try to be mindful of how the house will fit in with the others in the hood.

I cannot believe how fast they are moving.  Thanks to Josh (at JH who is helping manage the project since H and I are clearly super busy with our real jobs and the girls) for keeping on the framers - they are hauling "hiney"!!!!  Guess I need to get my cabinets picked out like yesterday.

Monday, July 23rd - Looks like the back porch wall is taller than BERGER here!
Monday, July 23rd - GARAGE
Tuesday, July 24th
Tuesday, July 24th
Tuesday, July 24th
Wednesday, July 25th - Hi Austin!  Our neighbor "checks" on the progress for us EVERY NIGHT!
Thursday, July 26th - Thanks Lisa (another neighbor) for the mid-day update today!

No comments:

Post a Comment