Monday, July 2, 2012

Here we go . . .

Here we go . . . Please bear with me as I am new the blogging world.  I follow many blogs of friends, designers, foodies and more . . . I finally decided to make the leap and start my own blog.  Initially I thought it would be a great way to keep family and friends updated on what is happening in the life of the "Bergers" but it seems that many are interested in hearing about our world of building houses, selling them and moving - hence the Blog name BERGERS ON THE MOVE!!!!  I hope this helps keep everyone up-to-date on everything BERGER related, and will do my best to incorporate other things, like building, design, recipes, kids fun, eBay finds, and more . . .  Enjoy a little view into our fun filled and chaotic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment