Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our FAV place . . . The BEACH


We headed to Litchfield Beach a few weeks ago.   The weather was ok.  It rained almost every day, but we got a few hours of sun every morning and then again in the afternoons.  We even saw a "twister" or water funnel as my hubby called.  It started way out in the ocean and then all of the sudden it was making its way towards us.  I was yelling at the girls to move their hiney's and trying to run with all of our beach cr*p, that I missed a pic - among many others.

I am not sure what I was doing all week, but taking pics was not a priority.  Here are the FEW I snapped.


My grocery shopping "helpers"




Berger working hard burying Button
Button decided she was not really that happy about this


The Berger ladies - Button loved that she could hang with her sis who loves to ride her bike.  Thanks to Lulu and Grand-crops, momma-Berger is getting a bike :)
I threw the girls in the trunk since their bathing suits were wet and it started to rain

A MUCH needed nap for us all
Button - the girl can fall asleep anywhere - out for 1.5 hours
Hubby so excited - he got a YETI cooler for his birthday
My biker chicks feeding the turtles
Again, the girl can fall asleep anywhere - even while "riding" a bike
This is after I moved her from the bike to the floor - no diaper, so needed her bum to be on the tile

No comments:

Post a Comment