Friday, September 7, 2012

Life according to my iphone

 This week in Charlotte was the Democratic National Convention.  Since I would be working from home all week, I thought I would get SOOOOOOOOOO much accomplished, work wise and home wise.  Well, it did not go as planned.  My connection to work was really slow and I think I may have restarted my computer 35 times since Tuesday.  Also, instead of folding laundry and organizing my life, paying bills, etc, I ended up online shopping since my work computer is set up RIGHT NEXT TO our home computer.  This may be the sole reason I could never stay at home - I would drain us dry of all $$$ because I would SHOP SHOP SHOP.  

Even though I did A LOT of shopping (sorry honey bunny), and A LOT of it was clothes for the Berger Girls, I did get a few things for the new house - and I have to pat myself on the back for the deals I scored.  I will post details about the house and the items I bought this week in my next post.

So since I spent so much time this week working ;) and shopping, I have no time to write the blog post I was hoping to send.  Instead, you get pics!!!


Had to add this, one minute she was talking to us, the next - OUT



That darn paci
my little boaters


Berger, Button and our two neighbors shredding up LKN

My little narcoleptic child - alseep sitting up while big sis and her friend are tubing
Notice AGAIN, we are in the parking lot - she is still asleep
First day of School (Berger in T-K and Button in the 2s Class) - 2012
Second day of School - 2012

Cute little scholars



No comments:

Post a Comment